The CyberSelf.ca team of the IT REPNetwork is pleased to announce the publication of the Little Guide for the Ideal Applicant (in English on February 2019), a document aiming to equip students with the professional image to project on the web during a job search. internship. It provides tracks for:
- Know the image that is projected on the Web and social networks;
- Ensure that this image is adequate in a context of job search or internship;
- Erase traces that could harm.
The Little Guide for the Ideal applicant also offers:
- A set of useful links to facilitate your job search;
- Suggestions for writing an attractive resume
- Tips to promote your candidacy and pass the interview.
Finally, we find remarks showing the importance of preserving your virtual image, even after finding the ideal job.
The English version of the Little Guide for the Ideal Applicant will be available on February 2019.