- Schedule and activities description (coming soon)
- Wednesday | Thursday | Friday
- Notebook: Word – PDF (coming soon)
- Twitter: #reptic, #ictprofile, #profiltic, #Cyber_self, #monimageweb
- Contact Information
- Parking and transport
- Internet access
The ITREP meeting will be held from October 17th at 1:00 p.m. to October 19th at noon at Cegep Garneau located at 1660 Boulevard de l’Entente in Quebec.
On Wednesday, October 17, the main meeting room will be Local M-0220, accessed through 655, avenue Baillargé (see map).
If you have an electric vehicle, a charging station is available in front of Pavilion M.
The CEGEP is also accessible by public transport but is poorly served outside the start and end of class. Line 807 is the one with the stops closest to Cégep (4 minutes on foot).
The REPTIC Network obtained a preferential rate at the Hotel Universel Quebec for the nights of October 16th, October 17th and 18th. The hotel is a few minutes from Cegep Garneau:
- One night: $ 105 *
- Two nights and more: $ 95 *
* Plus taxes, per night, single or double occupancy, $ 20 per additional person. Reservations are individual and must be guaranteed by credit card. Indicate that this is the rate for the REPTIC Network. Do not forget to book your room before September 16th!
2300, Chemin Sainte-Foy
Québec QC G1V 1S5
- Network: FXG-Invite
- Password: none