During the April 2017 ITREP meeting, Jean-François Nadeau (Cégep de l’Outaouais) presented the following activity: Evaluating Fieldwork in Dental Hygiene (in French)
This workshop let you discover how the tools of Google Suite helped in the automatization of data gathering, sharing and use by students and teachers in the Dental Hygiene program. We see how ICT can be used at each stage of the evaluation and student support. Also, we highlight the means used to support teachers in their use of software.
- Presentation of the evaluation and support strategy
- Tools used in each stage of the strategy
- Strategic support of an ICT counsellor for teachers
- Other situations to re-use elements of this strategy
- Question period and discussion.
At the end of this workshop, participants should conclude that the solution is obviously very simple!
- Documentation: Website: Évaluation de stage en Hygiène dentaire (in French)