Please be very careful not to directly modify the “form”.
To copy the form, : top of the form, far right, click the three buttons vertically aligned -> select “Create a copy”.
Copy of the form template
Here is the Google form template that may be used for appeals to all. Basic fields are: first name, last name, email, organization. In order to avoid constant updating, the question on the organization is the only one with a scroll-down menu; all others are text fields. You can now add questions related to your appeal to all.
Sending the compilation to all
- Once you have received the answers, we would like you to read them over to make sure that:
- all responses received are pertinent to the appeal to all;
- there are no grammatical errors in the file.
- Upload the responses into an Excel format (File > upload to format > Microsoft Excel) in order to transmit them to the IT REP list.
- Send an email to the IT REP mailing list, with a reminder of what the questions were, and indicate which actions, reflections or approach you will take.
- Upon receiving the Excel page, we will create a mailing using Word and thus create a user-friendly webpage.
For ITREPs who wish to compile received answers in a text document, please consult this page.