Cet appel à tous a été lancé par Laurence Bégin-Lachapelle, VTÉ.
An article about the successful implementation of e-portfolios was recently published on the VTÉ blog. While researching information for this article, I looked for examples of e-portfolio use in Anglophone cegeps and colleges.
- Are e-portfolios implemented (or in the process of being implemented) in your college, at the course, program, or institutional level?
- If so,
- Which e-portfolio tools have been selected?
- How is the portfolio used?
- What are the benefits of using an e-portfolio? (for students, teachers, administration…)
- What are the challenges involved in using an e-portfolio? (for students, teachers, administration…)
|Champlain – Lennoxville
|1: No, we do not use eportfolios at Lennoxville…|
|Champlain – St-Lambert
|1: None here that I am aware of.|
Lee Anne Johnston
|1 & 2:I can reply generally, based on my work with the programs:
I would love to see more e-portfolios here at Heritage but we’re just not there yet.